Welcome to our forums!
This is where we publish information that we find about Multiple Sclerosis (MS) that we come across. This may be about new treatments or break throughs or just general information. We leave these forums free for all to browse. However, if you want to join in on the discussion then you must have an account.
However, remember, as with all information on this site, it is NOT meant to be a replacement for medical advice. It is only meant to give you insight into what is coming in the world of treatment and what may be coming in the future. As with many things, something can look promising initially but with further study, it just does not pan out.
Anything that you read on this site should not be taken as medical advice and should be discussed with your doctor.
- IntroductionsHere is the place to tell everyone about you. Please feel free to tell everyone as much or as little as you are comfortable sharing!
- SuggestionsIf you have a suggestion for the site, whether it is for the forums as in a new forum or something else, or just the site in general then this is the place for it. Rest assured that even if we do not have a chance to respond right away we do read all of them and consider all of them.
- 6 months, 1 week ago
Discussions about all things MS related!
- Newly DiagnosedDid you just receive a diagnosis? Are you scared? Confused? Don't know where to turn? Welcome to the club! We are here for you! Feel free to stop in with your questions, concerns and fears. If you just need a shoulder to cry on we are here for that also.
- SymptomsHave something new or strange come up? Odds are that someone else has already experienced it. Ask about it here.
- MedicationsIn the good old days, we called these the CRABs (Copaxone, Rebif, Avonex, Betaserone). Now, there are many more. This is the place for discussions about all medications. If you have questions about any medication that is related to MS then this is the place to ask. But remember, just as Multiple Sclerosis is not the same for any two people then no medication will react the same way with any two people. The advice in this forum is not meant to replace medical advice and you should always seek advice from your neurologist.
- TreatmentsIf your doctor has prescribed another treatment such as physical therapy then please share your experience here. These treatments, just as with medications, have varying degrees of effectiveness with different people and your experiences -- both good and bad -- may help others.
- Alternative TreatmentsIf you have tried, or currently use, tai chi, yoga, massage or any other "alternative" treatment then please share your experience here. How did you get involved? Did you take a class or start with a DVD? Any advice that you can share with others will be welcome and be a big help!
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago