Activity Forums General General Discussions COVID-19 and Ibuprofen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AdminJim
    Keymaster

The past few days there has been a lot of talk about taking Ibuprofen (brand names Motrin, Advil and more) if you have tested positive. I wasn’t going to say anything about this because once I looked into it I thought it was a non-story. Boy was I wrong.

There has been a lot of information as well as a lot of MISinformation.  This all started with the French health minister, Olivier Véran. He stated that they had seen some strange symptoms in patients infected with the COVID-19 virus when they were given Ibuprofen. This caused a firestorm of sorts.

The French Health Ministry has since come out and said there were no problems with the combination.

They say that the couple instances that were seen were typical and known side effects of Ibuprofen.

I know that this one is short, but I wanted to get some information out as soon as I was satisfied.
    If I get any more information I will be sure to pass it on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Jim&MS!

As you can see we are extremely new so there is one feature we would like to point out and a couple things we would like to ask of you.

First, if you look in the top right of the page you will see a little man in a circle that opens up a menu with accessibility options for our friends that may have challenges. It will allow you to change things like text size, page contrast and more. If you still have a challenge you can contact me here.

The other thing I would like to ask is a favor. If you can, please click on an ad once in a while. I have about $50 a month in expenses related to this site and don’t make even enough in three months to cover one month off of the ad revenue. I am on a fixed income, I am on disability here in the United States. I am sure most of you will know what that means.

And finally.  WELCOME to Jim & MS!